First of all, it is necessary to Ascertain that circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, as by the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which is a saw mounted onto a frame. Requires free space from the workshop, and on occasion a separate room. Made such a round saw to get permanent processing of lumber, and in massive volumes.
- Table – the prior version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or table, is also used for sawing a large volume of wood, by way of instance, during the construction of the tub.
- Manual – a portable instrument, designed for processing workpieces in distinct planes. This is the most usual kind of round saw, however the least powerful of the described. After working, it needs periodic remainder, and can be used for sawing small quantities of substance.
Hand-held instrument is much more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions can cope with the same tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they work from a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, they need a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of this connection alternative – the requirement to have a power grid at the place of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Vacuum – operate in stand alone mode, also need the presence of a socket, but to charge the battery, so their radius of performance isn’t constrained by anything. Depending on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second choice is reasonable to buy only if for some reason it is impossible to utilize the mains viewed. Type of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade at the first place is within the workpiece, capable to seep into its own centre. This permits you to begin cutting with the border of this substance, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them handle wood both well.
The diameter of the disc directly depends on the ability of this saw’s electrical engine. The more powerful the moyakovka.ru tool, the bigger the disc it is ready to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the duration of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Additionally, powerful saws allow you to process thicker substance, but in addition they are heavier. Therefore, for example, versions at two kW on average weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – approximately 4 kg.
According to the power gears could be broken up as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the tool of ordinary power, can cope with most household jobs.
- Over 1,2 kW – saws for professional use.
The larger the width of the disc, the more powerful the electric motor has to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw will use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a specific disk will fit the selected saw. The most frequent standards here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At higher rates, less torque is required for sawing, which means dense material is simpler to manage. Remember that with higher RPM the temperature of this material at the place of touch with the saw raises, exactly the exact same plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it’s much better to choose a saw with adjustable rate.